We Know The Challenge
Healthcare’s innovation potential is expanding, but so is its greatest challenge: interoperability. Other verticals are rapidly evolving around digital connections, but there is a major disconnect when it comes to using data effectively in healthcare. We recognize this challenge and we have the experience, skills and vision to embrace it.
THE HealthLX SOLUTION
HealthLX stands for ‘healthcare language exchange’. We created HealthLX to support critically important interoperability objectives across the healthcare ecosystem with a particular focus on enabling the Health Information Technology (HIT) software community. Interoperability can be simpler than it has been, but must also be comprehensive enough to address security, speed and reliability.
HealthLX makes integration a differentiator by leveraging the following elements:
- A seamless integration platform that includes a comprehensive range of data adapters needed to connect your systems to multiple message formats
- A solution framework that enables the creation of composite applications that preserve and extend previous software investments
- A unified application framework that is built upon a globally recognized open source integration application suite
- An architecture that provides software component assembly and enables rapid project completion
- A services-driven outsourced solution approach that allows end customers to focus on their business first, not integration challenges which require hard-to-find, competent and responsive technical staff.
The 'integration oursourcing' approach to the market enables us to build solutions faster and more efficiently. This enables pathways to allow patient data to be consumed by applications which is required to massively improve healthcare for the better. We offer the following platform:
- Software Platform → HealthLX integration Platform (HIP)
- API Connectors → HealthLX Community Connectors
- Pre-built Clinical Connectors → OEM offered software adapters
- Integration Applications → HealthLX CCD Viewer
- Implementation Services → HealthLX Professional Services
- Data Management Services → HealthLX DMS
WHY THIS MATTERS
The U.S. healthcare system is at an inflection point. Driven by years of investments in EHR systems, healthcare organizations have large and growing repositories of data with limited means to share that information. Until now, all this work to collect data was made to be stored only - instead of being shared.
Healthcare continues to evolve and innovate with emerging clinical, administrative, patient and member engagement, and analytics solutions. Optimizing these solutions requires data that is stored in EHRs, HIEs and other locations where patient data exists. Healthcare is a landscape of different languages each well-intentioned but lacking in the ability to translate messages between themselves.
Beyond data access, data security, speed, and auditability are also vital to a healthcare environment that is interoperable.
HealthLX was created to bridge this gap, and to provide healthcare solutions firms and integrators the ability to bring greater integration depth and differentiation to their clients, ultimately benefiting the entire healthcare ecosystem.
OUR COMMITMENT TO INTEROPERABILITY
We partner with healthcare application entities that are focused on revolutionizing healthcare. Working with these partners, we are building out the needed connectors to address the needs of modern healthcare integration challenges.
We closely monitor the changing world of integration standards being established by our colleagues at these organizations:
- HL7.org and their FHIR initiatives
- Office of National Coordination (ONC)
- Commercial innovators such as @Redoxengine
- Existing interoperability standards such as ‘DirectConnect’ and ‘BlueButton’
- Standards bodies such as Commonwell Health Alliance, The Sequoia Project and The #CareQuality initiatives
We believe we should build, support and maintain the best available solution available in the marketplace by embracing the contributions of the technical communities.
Allow us to prove what we're doing... See below links current HealthLX contributions to the community
2016 September - ONC submitted Blockchain Whitepaper... download paper
2016 May - ONC / HL7 Sponsored nationwide Interoperability Contest winner, Patient Insight 1.0 ... see video
WHAT WE CAN ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
Make Integration A Differentiator For Your Solution
Competitive advantage is harder and harder to create. In the following ways we can make integration excellence a differentiator for your solution in the marketplace:
- Introduce integration early in the sales cycle
- A more deeply integrated solution is more valuable to your client and stickier for you
- Deliver integration leadership and solution excellence to your clients without making the internal investments or expert hires
We offer two ways to partner together with healthcare solutions firms and integrators:
- An OEM program that allows you to brand and resell the full HealthLX solution spectrum
- An outsourcing program that allows you to sell a fully outsourced HealthLX solution.
We’ve developed a partnering framework to collaborate with you to build an interoperability solution and partnering infrastructure. We look forward to learning more about your specific needs and capabilities and developing a solution model that is right for you and your clients.